The learning curve on the stuff I'm trying to do is so steep it is taking me a lot longer to get it together than I thought it would. I now have only 70 days left to reach my target and I'm not feeling confident. However, I have been disciplined and working steadily, so everyday brings progress, albeit slowly.
I'm still up at 6am every morning. I got a timer and hooked it up to my coffee machine so that the coffee is ready as soon as I'm up. I pour it into a thermos and head out to my work space so I don't disturb my girlfriend who sleeps in until 9. Around 9 I quit and have to go to work.
It is a bit gruelling and I've run the gamut of emotions, but overall I'm pleased. If I don't make the deadline, I will still have put myself through a decent education.
Also, by getting immersed in this stuff, the ideas are flying fast. I've got an idea for a couple of products now too. One based on this challenge I've set for myself, and another on a related idea. I read somewhere that in information marketing you need to always be one product ahead of where you are at now, so I'm starting to understand how that is possible.
I'll post more in a few days depending on progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment