I just finished reading '20 Ways to Make $100 Per Day Online' , presented by Willie Crawford and the Internet Marketing Inner Circle, and I quite enjoyed it. I've been avoiding buying too many ebooks these days, partly because I'm trying to stop spending so much on them, and partly because I want to stay focused on what I am doing now, and not keep getting distracted with new schemes.
But this ebook was simply too much to resist, particularly since I am now trying to develop my own daily income level of $60 per day. Had to have it, got it and devoured it. Some great stuff, including a few ideas that will only help me sharpen what I am working on now, instead of distracting me.
Originally Willie Crawford had started a thread on the Warriors Forum where he asked "Would You Be Happy With $100 a Day". I got involved in that thread, because I was really starting to think out this plan of attempting to make $60 a day. Of course the thread was an attempt to gauge the market and also get some advance publicity started for the project. He's no slouch, that Willie!
Nevertheless, I decided I would get the ebook when it came out, which was yesterday. I'm going to reread sections of it after this post.
The ebook is made up of 20 contributions by internet marketers, all of whom are making over $100 a day, so they know what they are talking about. Some of the ideas are outside of the 'norm', and even what you might say is outside of internet marketing. But there is something for everyone in it. And you can never learn too much!
Grab your copy here!

No comments:
Post a Comment